Doug Drobars wonderful tool ImageGen creates cached-folders in
the media library, and these sometimes has to be removed.
This script will do that for you. Note that running this
script is completely at your own risk - its advicable to
backup your site in advance.
Using the script:
1. Copy the aspx file to your Umbraco installation
2. Add the file path to the umbracoReservedUrls-setting in
web.config, e.g. to
3. Run the script (i.e. go to the url of the script) to list all
cached folders, e.g.
4. If you agree to delete the listed folders add
?remove=true to the path, e.g.
5. Remember to remove the file again your done.